Abuma has the experience to handle the pressure.
Abuma Manufacturing Ltd. is a highly diversified contract fabricator who has been supplying high quality and time critical delivery for over 25 years.
We offer “Build to Print” fabrications for our client’s pressure vessel requirements.
As an ASUME, U stamp certificate holder, we offer our clients pressure vessels in various materials, including stainless steel or carbon steel.
Our 100,000 sq/ft modern and clean facility has the latest in metal fabrication technologies that allow for high tolerances and efficient production.
- Three flat bed lasers with 0.75” cut capacity flat sheet, 14” diameter profiles
- Two CNC plates and sheet rolls to 0.625” thick
- CNC press breaks
- Plate bevelling machines
- 20 manual weld stations
- 20’ under the hook
Utilizing automated storage and retrieval systems for our raw metal material of flat sheet and round bar inventory allows for more than efficient and safe inventory of over 600,000 lbs / 272,000 kg., but keeps material separated by grade, size and allows for quality assurance.
We use dynamic manufacturing software that follows your project from the quoting phase to final delivery. Each process requires bar code scanning that allows for real-time tracking progress of your project.
We have a fully stocked quality lab with a Faro Platinum Arm CMM for 3D tolerance verification of fabrications to FabriVision scanners for first off 2D tolerance verification of laser cut parts. All of this is manned by highly trained personnel.
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1
- Welding certified to Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) and American Welding Standard (AWS)
- We offer our manufacturing partners office space for use of pre-production meetings, work in progress site visits and pre delivery inspection
- Our location allows for easy access to all of Canada and the United States via multiple access points depending on shipment size and final destinations.
Quality has been our success in attracting and keeping clients across North America and the European Union.
From quotation and fabrication, to assembly and delivery, our team, equipment and facilities are here to serve you.
Call us to arrange a visit to our facility to see first-hand the quality you can expect.