Five Things You Should Know About Abuma
- Abuma is a privately-held, family-owned company. Our employees’ sense of ownership is fostered by their share in the company’s profitability. We are accountable to each other for shared success.
- We are experienced. We hire the best people, and invest in the latest fabricating equipment to ensure we meet our clients’ expectations.
- We invest in the ongoing training of our employees to help them attain the additional skills and certifications that make them true craftsmen and women, bringing extra value to our clients.
- We encourage innovation, allowing us to be on the leading edge of technology for our clients.
- Our financial strength and stability is secured through trusted customer relationships and strategic growth within a variety of market segments – all of which require operating in a safe environment, meeting high tolerance quality standards, and delivering on tight deadlines.