Does your design need tweaking before you’re ready to go into production? We have partnered with engineering firms specializing in a number of different technologies to allow for project-specific design assistance. Use our professional network to your advantage!
Lab-scale validation is an exciting achievement, but it’s just the first step in creating a product that’s economically viable on a commercial scale. As a manufacturing partner for other growth companies, we have the experience to help you along the journey from prototype to profitability.
What makes a company choose Abuma as a fabrication partner and final assembler of its designs?
Clients tell us three of the deciding factors are our:
- Quality Management System
- Certifications and registered standards portfolio, and
- Project Management control system
To view all our certifications, visit our Quality page. You can also find more information on our Project Management System here.
Abuma also has other assets that benefit our clients, and give us the edge over many of our competitors:
- Separate office space. Not based in London? For out-of-town clients, we can provide office space to be used during the build process, either by your engineering and design personnel, or your quality department during key witness and hold point requirements.
- A secure facility. We take all necessary measures to protect the client’s intellectual property while it is in our capable hands.
- A large, flexible space. Our ultra-modern facility offers a flexible, environmentally-controlled space in which to fabricate and assemble high-volume production or large individual projects.
- A history of collaboration. At Abuma, we understand the difficulties new companies face when they launch a new product or technology, and we are delighted to assist on projects that fit within our areas of expertise through our Joint Venture program. Let us help you turn your prototype into a profitable product!